Another week has blown by. I can't wait to spend the weekend hanging out with Bryce and Charlotte, it is my favorite thing to do now! Weekends are especially nice because Bryce gets up for one feeding now, and I can have actual sleep for hours in a row. AAAH! I don't know what it is about those "short" weeks that seem so LONG!!
Bryce's Mom has been trying to get her own business up and running so she is entering shows that are out of state now. On the days she is out of town we will need someone to watch Charlotte while we are at work, and finding that substitute loving environment for Charlotte is top on my list of things to do this weekend. If you live in our area and can recommend someone that would be great! Also on our list of things to do is take down our Christmas lights outside (Hey, there are some people who never take them down, at least we have an excuse this year!) and find a wall calendar. I feel like I am going a little crazy without my calendar to write everything down on! Bryce on the other hand is enjoying the more lax approach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment