Two ladies at my work surprised me with a rocking chair for Charlotte. It literally brought tears to my eyes I was so touched, and the chair is absolutely perfect for her room. I know this is a piece of furniture we will keep in our family forever, and I will always remember the two sweet ladies who wanted Charlotte to have her own chair to read in! Doesn't it look perfect with her rug?!
Monday, January 19, 2009
New Rocking Chair
Two ladies at my work surprised me with a rocking chair for Charlotte. It literally brought tears to my eyes I was so touched, and the chair is absolutely perfect for her room. I know this is a piece of furniture we will keep in our family forever, and I will always remember the two sweet ladies who wanted Charlotte to have her own chair to read in! Doesn't it look perfect with her rug?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment