Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Maybe a breakthrough!
I had my very first morning of panic when I woke up and realized "Charlotte did not wake up all night!". Granted it was 4:30 in the morning, and she actually did wake up around 5, but my alarm had already gone off and I was already up! I never had that feeling when I was home with Charlotte on maternity leave because she gradually started sleeping later and later, so it was never a big shock to wake up and see what time it was. Since I have returned to work Charlotte has been up around 1 or 2, so last night was a big night! She slept from 8-5 again, yeah!! Charlotte has always been a crier as soon as she is awake, but lately I've heard her "talking" over the monitor instead. I love their little sleepy faces in the morning! They look so curious like they are trying to figure out what this day will bring, and so innocent and sheepish like they've been caught doing something they weren't supposed to! I have NEVER been a morning person, but Charlotte sure does make mornings a whole lot nicer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YEAH!!!!! Go Charlotte!!!! :)
ReplyDelete