Colin and Jenn Kelley (sorority sister from college)
Colin just wanted to hold the baby!
Raigan showing Charlotte what she got for Christmas.
Raigan and Bryce playing on her new Nintendo DS
Dinner with Laney and Amber Vickers (another wonderful friend from college)
Spent a day watching football with Uncle Charlie
Christmas with Aunt Jenna
Lunch with Kaiden and Katie Kirk (Katie and I first bonded while teaching in Gwinnett)
Beckie, Charlotte, Kaiden, Katie, and Pierce (making his debut this spring!)
Charlotte and Nathan checking each other out
I wonder how long I will call him baby Nathan?!
Andrea, Nathan, Beckie, Charlotte (roommate in college and now my Pharmacist-or at least I should probably pay her to be with all the advice she gives me!)
I also visited a friend from work, Nikki, and her new baby Callie. Callie was so precious...she slept almost the entire time I was there and made the cutest little noises! I know Nikki is not looking forward to coming back to work, but we will all like having her around again!

Charlotte is so CUTE, I can't wait to see her in person!!!!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte is cute as a button!!!!
ReplyDelete