The sink was so full of dishes on Christmas day that we had to give Charlotte her first bath in the "big bathtub". Bryce wouldn't let me go back to the sink after that, but Charlotte loves bath time anywhere she gets it.
Charlotte loves her new activity center by Baby Einstein because all she wants to do now is stand up. This thing talks in different languages!
I keep getting overwhelmed when I realize Charlotte is not a newborn any more! The consolation prize is getting to pick out new clothes and new toys that say they are for three month olds!
We bought Baxter a neoprene brace for his leg. He tends to get excited when people come over and we want to be able to go on long walks in the spring, so this has been a great way to help keep his joint stable.
It is absolutely amazing to me that four months have flown by since Charlotte's birth. Life changes so quickly!

I was thinking the same thing about Callie the other day. I put up newborn clothes several weeks ago and some of the 3 month clothes are already to small. It's amazing how fast they grow.
ReplyDeleteGoing through the closet is SO bittersweet, I mean we want them to grow but just NOT that fast! The FUN comes when you get to pull out that bag and start going through it for baby #2 and you say "OMGosh I remember when he wore this!" and "no WAY he was ever THAT small!"
ReplyDelete