Nikki and Callie came over today for a play date. Nikki and I bonded over the experience of being pregnant at the same time at work, and even though we were in different departments we always managed to find a way to check in with each other. Callie is two months younger than Charlotte but it was actually a really good match. They played really well together and loved crawling all over the house. Charlotte showed her prowess at crawling to all of the places she is not supposed to go and Callie laughed and giggled the whole time. They are two really happy, really sweet babies and I hope we can do it again soon. I can only imagine what those two will get into when they are walking though!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Play Date
Nikki and Callie came over today for a play date. Nikki and I bonded over the experience of being pregnant at the same time at work, and even though we were in different departments we always managed to find a way to check in with each other. Callie is two months younger than Charlotte but it was actually a really good match. They played really well together and loved crawling all over the house. Charlotte showed her prowess at crawling to all of the places she is not supposed to go and Callie laughed and giggled the whole time. They are two really happy, really sweet babies and I hope we can do it again soon. I can only imagine what those two will get into when they are walking though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We had a fun time too! Charlotte is such an adorable sweet baby girl. Maybe we can actually let them swim together soon!
ReplyDelete