Bryce and I took Charlotte to Dahlonega today. We have become more and more nostalgic for our college town and really look forward to eating at our favorite Mexican restaurant and driving through the mountains. I did learn that Dahlonega is NOT very baby friendly, I could not find one baby changing station any where we went and between the stairs and hills every where we ended up putting our stroller back in the car and just carrying her. It absolutely blows my mind that SIX YEARS have gone by since we lived there! I obviously has big hopes about where our lives would lead when we said good-bye to our old college and friends but I had no idea we would be this happy and this blessed.

Hanging out on the square....notice the leg
propped up outside of the stroller. That's
her new trick.

No comments:
Post a Comment