Thursday, July 23, 2009

Catching Up

We've had fun catching up with friends this week. This is the first summer that I have had a kid of my own to hang out with my friend's kids so it has been quite an adventure. I've also been very lucky to have friends who have been through my same experiences and can shed some light on the many phases a baby goes through.


Charlotte enjoying her evening out in a restaurant high chair. These things
always seems so gross to me, so I've been reluctant to let her use one.


Nathan reading Charlotte a book and letting her enjoy
the view from his walker



Charlotte and Nathan...making a mess.


Lunch with little miss Laney.


Thanks to Andrea, Charlotte has a new ride. She LOVES it!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh my gosh, I love the picture on the new ride. I can't wait to get Callie something like that.

    ReplyDelete