Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our very first class


I have driven past a Gymboree sign at the Mall of Georgia so many times, but I never knew they offered classes there. I signed Charlotte up for a free "preview" class online, and we had our trial today. At first I was a little skeptical because Charlotte has been acting very shy around people she doesn't know or doesn't see often, but once we were out on that floor she did great. It was a pretty small class and Charlotte got to practice climbing up stairs, going down slides, clapping, crawling....I was actually a little worn out when the class was over ! I thought Charlotte would be tired too but she was totally revved up and ready for more. We liked the class so much that we decided to get a month's membership and go to class at least once a week until summer is over. It really was a very cool experience and I think going back a few more times will help Charlotte master some new skills. She falls right in between two age groups right now (6-10 months and 10-16 months) so we will actually get to do some classes in the lower age group and then move up at the end of our month for even more excitement.


Sliding down a ramp in a big tube


And...she's off! I want those bubbles!!


More bubbles! More bubbles!

If you are interested in classes at Gymboree, please tell them I referred you....we get a credit for more classes that way!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just came across your blog and saw that your little one is 4 days older than ours! She's a cutie! We were actually just down in your area last week! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hope you'll stop by to "visit" sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I'm going to have to check that out. Thanks for telling us about it!

    ReplyDelete