Charlotte's hair is slowly but surely making some progress. I am just so glad we got rid of the bald spot in the back, and she is starting to get two little curls. I really love how baby fine her hair is and I often find myself kissing and smelling her head throughout the day. I love the way she smells! We have been "practicing" wearing a bow for bits of time during the day but she usually just pulls it out and what little hair she has with it. This is the first day that wore a bow all day.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
My first hair bow
Charlotte's hair is slowly but surely making some progress. I am just so glad we got rid of the bald spot in the back, and she is starting to get two little curls. I really love how baby fine her hair is and I often find myself kissing and smelling her head throughout the day. I love the way she smells! We have been "practicing" wearing a bow for bits of time during the day but she usually just pulls it out and what little hair she has with it. This is the first day that wore a bow all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

too cute! Bows are a lot of fun sometimes!
ReplyDelete