Sunday, April 26, 2009

Water Baby


It has been so warm out that Bryce and I put together Charlotte's very first baby pool to see how she would like it. She has always liked her baths so it was no surprise that she thought outside water was great fun too. Charlotte was so darn cute out there in her bathing suit splashing away even though I thought the water was a little cold. I ordered this pool from One Step Ahead, and I absolutely love it! It is the perfect amount of water for her to sit in, and you keep the hose hooked up to it so that water gets pushed through holes in the top to make a small fountain. Charlotte thought the water spraying was the coolest thing ever. As much as I am dreading bathing suit shopping for myself this year, I cannot wait to see how she acts in a real pool!






And we practice sun safety too!

2 comments:

  1. ooh that pool is so neat. Callie LOVES her baths too so I will have look into something like that.

    ReplyDelete