Charlotte's first Easter was a big hit! I talked to her as we got her ready this morning about Jesus and his sacrifice for us and she seemed to be amazed....oh wait, Bryce was blowing bubbles at her. I can't wait to teach her about Jesus and have her really understand! Bryce's whole family always gathers for Easter, and it seemed like Charlotte was just passed from person to person because they hadn't seen her in so long. Growing up happens double in baby time, so she truly was a different baby than they all saw at Christmas.
Today is also the last day of Spring Break. I am trying to relish the time we had at home with Charlotte rather than begrudge the return to work. I know we will all be on a count down to summer starting tomorrow though (both the students and teachers!). This was just a little taste of how great it is to wake up late, do whatever we want to do during the day, and cuddle with Charlotte for hours on end. I think we love her more every minute if that is even possible.
We had a visit from the Easter Bunny last night. Charlotte got a so soft Giraffe to lay on, bubbles, a rubber ducky (complete with bunny ears), and two books.
Charlotte thinks this present thing is pretty cool!
I cannot wait for Christmas this year! Charlotte was really getting into her basket!
Charlotte had no idea what to think about the bubbles. She would
just blink whenever they popped.
She sure loved that shiny whirligig though!
Thank you God!
Momma and baby.....ready for Easter!
Have you ever seen a sweeter picture! Charlotte LOVES her Daddy!
Check out her TOO cute shoes! Bunnies!
Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa F
Time for bunny ears
Love from Great-Aunt J
To celebrate with an Easter feast, Charlotte had her first taste of chicken.
My mom bought us a grinder and it worked great, Charlotte ate every bite!
Easter from Grandma and Grandpa M. Robe with matching slippers included!
On a side note, I bought Charlotte some "baby legs". I'd seen them at Target
and thought they might be a sham, but I really love them. It helps protect her
knees while she's learning to crawl, and I don't have to change a whole outfit
when it starts to get cool in the evening.
Thank you God for the food we eat, and thank you for the world so sweet. Thank you God for
the birds that sing, thank you God for everything. Thank you for my family, Thank you God for loving me.

No comments:
Post a Comment