Bryce and I have been friends with Bobby and Alicia since college and love hanging out with them and their sweet kids whenever we can. Bobby and Alicia's little girl turned 2 so we all headed out to her (Dora the explorer) party to help celebrate. I would first like to say that I am really not that good at picking out gifts for kids. I like to pride myself on being a good gift giver but somehow I find myself over-analyzing kid gifts because I am never sure what is age appropriate and I usually end up picking out something they already have. I wish kids would do a gift registry, that would make things so much easier!
Anyway, Charlotte had such a good time playing in Ms. A's new sandbox and she got a ride in her first outdoor swing! Her face was priceless! We are definitely going to need one of those at our house soon!

Charlotte putting her feet in the sand

Having a blast on the swing

The birthday girl

Old friends are the best friends
No comments:
Post a Comment