Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break!

It is finally here! Everyone at school kept asking "So do you have any plans?". Yes, I have one plan and one plan only....to SLEEP! I am so looking forward to nine glorious days of sleep that I don't even know what to do with myself! Life at work has changed too, now that Charlotte is on formula during the day I have all this "extra" time. The days have been much more pleasant. I am also proud to say that we have gone one week without the pacifier. She still misses it when she lays down for a nap, but I really know it is for the best. Charlotte got a little cold this week, and I am convinced that it is because of her pacifier at daycare. Mrs. D said that she really doesn't like for the kids to have a paci because of all the germs they carry and how impossible they are to keep clean around all the kids. So, no more paci for Charlotte! More than anything, I did not want her to be "that kid" who was way too old and still begging for it. So we have survived our first cold even though it was exhausting for all. Bryce ran out to Babies R Us for a humidifier and some saline drops and those seemed to do the trick. Now it's on to a week of rest and relaxation!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time off with your baby. SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP!!!

    ReplyDelete