Can I just say how much fun it is to have Charlotte around? Each month gets better and better, which is hard to believe because we have been so enamored all along. You think you're having the time of your life and then Charlotte learns something new and the bar gets raised again. Charlotte is so into the world around her these days. It can be a bit distracting at times (like when it is time to eat and sleep) but she is such a curious baby and I love watching her learn. Charlotte wakes up with a smile on her face ready to go, go, go and then lays down at night like she is worn out. We are actually on day three without the swaddle, it is going much better this time around. Something about not having to worry about an alarm going off at an ungodly hour makes us relax a little more and better able to deal with the night time. It has been absolutely WONDERFUL to have Bryce's help every night and to be able to sleep in a few extra hours. I feel like a whole new person with a good nights sleep!
We had dinner with our friends from college, Andrea and Chris (and baby Nathan). Check out Charlotte holding Nathan's hand!

Andrea let us borrow one of Nathan's activity centers.... Charlotte LOVES it! She will sit in it and play the whole time Bryce and I are in the kitchen now (Bryce cooks, I clean!). Doesn't she look like
such a big girl in this picture?!

And Charlotte is officially a "sitter" now. She can hold her own even though she does get a little wobbly every once in awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment