Bryce and I attended a wedding yesterday for a sorority sister of mine. It was a beautiful wedding, and we really enjoyed getting to spend time with some of our old friends from college again. Another one of my KD sisters, Katie, made the comment that before she got married a wedding was just another event you had to go to, and after you get married everything about a wedding is romantic and sentimental because you think back on your own vows. I felt that was a very profound thought (especially considering we were all taking advantage of the open bar!). My Mom came up and spent the night so we could really have a night out on the town, and even though I was yawning by ten o'clock we really did enjoy ourselves. There is one thing you have to keep in mind when you have kids though, the job is still waiting for you when you come home. It doesn't really matter how late you stay out, or how badly you want to sleep in....I really recommend making sure your baby-sitter is willing to stay on board for the next day too! I adore this picture....Charlotte was completely enamored with my Kappa Delta pin. I hope she gets to wear it one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment