Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Count Down has begun!

There are only three more weeks of school left. Considering I missed such a huge chunk of last semester I shouldn't be this ready for a break, but I have got SPRING FEVER! All I want to do is be outside and read a good book! I really need some time in my classroom to finally clean up after having a sub in my room and really go through my files. It is amazing what a mess was made while I was gone and I never had time to recover. I am looking so forward to all the fun we are going to have with Charlotte this summer too. I already have a list of things I want to do with her....take her to the waterfalls up in North Georgia, walk around Dahlonega (where Bryce and I went to college), visit some of the cute stores in Athens, maybe go to the zoo, definitely hit the pool....I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. yeah! It will be here in no time. Summer time fun, just around the corner. Cope and I are planning to Ramsey to Dahlonega before it gets to hot. Man won't it feel like we're real grown up having a kiddie in the town we went to college?

    ReplyDelete