Friday, May 22, 2009

School's out for summer!!!!!!!

YIPEE!!

It is always bittersweet when a school year ends. You get really close to some of the kids in your classroom, and you try so hard to reach them that it can be hard to let go. Plus, you have to start all over again the next year! But...I am so looking forward to this summer with Charlotte and Bryce! I have been daydreaming about spending all day with them, going wherever the road takes us, and working on a new schedule with Charlotte. I've been reading books and taking notes for a new feed/nap schedule and I think we will still have time in the day to be out and about without compromising her needs. The pool has been calling my name and I literally have a stack of books by the bed to read so let's get this summer started!

No comments:

Post a Comment