We went out with family for my birthday last weekend. If I had known how my actual birth-day would go down, I would have lived it up a lot more while I had the chance! But, we had fun together regardless at my absolute favorite restaurant
Pappasito's. It is the most delicious fajitas you will ever taste! Thanks to my family who made it this year, it means a lot to me
to have you there!
Charlotte looking too cute in her new dress.
Last time I ate here, Charlotte was in my belly!
Showing off for Grandpa, she literally wanted to "walk" on the table.
I love this picture...Charlotte being sweet to her Daddy.
Charlotte helping me eat my ice cream. This girl had a death grip on that spoon!
Love her party dress it's SO cute! Sorry your day was so crappy but glad to hear you had a nice time with family and enjoyed some yummy fajitas!
ReplyDelete