Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back to work

Tomorrow is the big day. Charlotte will officially be at daycare full time and the crazy, busy life will resume once again. I think Bryce and I found out first hand last week that being parents who work full time and maintain a schedule is a hard feat to accomplish. If it wasn't for my Mom, I'm not sure if we would have even eaten dinner last week! My Mom watched Charlotte at our house on Wednesday (and we showed back up with dinner cooked for the night and more waiting in the fridge for the week), and I dropped her off at Bryce's Mom's on Thursday and Friday. Since we have to be at school by 6:50 every morning that means an early alarm for Charlotte as well....she will definitely be in bed by 7:00 from now on. She got her two top teeth this week and thankfully they did not seem to phase her as much as her two bottom teeth. She is eating much better now . I am praying that she will continue to eat and sleep well despite the new changes to our routine. I am also thankful that Bryce will be dropping her off at Mrs. D's now that Charlotte is old enough to cry when I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment