Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh my what a week

I'm spent. This week has been packed out, emotionally exhausting, and mentally draining. I've come down with a bad cold and somehow I've managed to get through the week in a halfway positive mood. I think the Nyquil every night and bedtime around 9:00 has helped. I'm trying really hard not to get Charlotte and Bryce sick but somehow I think we are just in that cycle where we keep passing everything around.
Charlotte is doing really well at Mrs. D's house. I actually went to pick her up one day after school this week and she was "reading" a book with her friend Jake. She turned around and waved at me and kept on reading rather than speed crawling over to me like usual. I guess my prayers have been answered because I know she is loved and cared for while we are gone but it still kind of hurt my feelings! Charlotte has extended her naps to around 2 hours each so she has been a much happier baby at home too. She really started talking this week adding "baby", "Baxter", "Edward", and "yellow" to her vocabulary. I actually got my first "Momma" too! She is also very into turning things off and on this week (after pointing at them over and over again of course!).
I am so glad for a long weekend, I need some Charlotte and Bryce time to boost me back up!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better. I know how that is. I'm going on three weeks now, and it stinks! I can't believe how much Charlotte is talking! She'll be a year old very soon...crazy!

    ReplyDelete