Checking out her beautiful new chair from Grandma and Grandpa McCratic....and a gift from Mommy and Daddy
Hmmm....what could it be?! (a little people build and carry birthday case)
From the moment we walked in the door Charlotte was pointing
and talking to those fish!
Entranced.
Just a few pictures for Mommy....
This place is too cool to sit in a stroller...although Charlotte did
walk with us for a part of the way.
Charlotte was not scared to touch anything! She was splashing and touching
everything she could.
Back at home....well rested from a nap and fed. Now it's time to play!
My new I'm One bib from Tara
Happy birthday sweet baby girl!!
She might not ever agree to eat carrots again!
My favorite pictures from the day:

Happy Birthday Charlotte. She is so beautiful Becky. I enjoyed reading your entry on the recap of your first year. I share many of those same mommy memories.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Pretty Girl :) Charlotte is so adorable!! I LOVE reading your blog! I'm so glad Bryce shared the link with me while you were pregnant! Not only have I followed along ever since with every update, it inspired me to start a blog for Mason! You are a great Mommy & I LOVE that Mason & Charlotte get to hang out every day :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys spent the day together. Happy Birthday, Charlotte! What a day, huh? She'll never have another FIRST birthday. Talk about a milestone. It's a little sad, too, though. She's growing up...and what a beautiful little girl she'll be. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy very first birthday Charlotte. Hope is is fun for all. Oh, and love your bib!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet Charlotte. I'm glad you guys had a great day at the Aquarium. I can't believe she is a year old. It goes too fast!!!
ReplyDelete