Evolution of a Christmas Tree:
Our pretty new tree skirt
Tree is up, letting the branches unfurl
Lights are on...it was a big debate our first Christmas together if we would have colored lights or white...but I really like the white!
Charlotte "helped" us put some ornaments on. We decided to leave off all of our collectibles this year.
Tree is fully decorated. Charlotte LOVES the Angel on top!
All of our presents underneath the tree... Charlotte included!
I've been pleasantly surprised by Charlotte's reaction to the tree. The first morning she woke up and saw it standing, she went right over to it and started pointing. I told her we couldn't touch the tree and she has basically ignored it since. She keeps pointing and aaghing if the lights aren't turned on, but other than that she leaves it alone. Of course, there is one present that rattles that she keeps going back to but she just shakes it and puts it back. I'm so excited to see her actually try to open them this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment