Charlotte actually slept the latest she has slept all year on Christmas Morning. We stayed in bed until after 9:00, I think the day before (and one nap!) wore her out! We got up and out of bed and saw that Santa brought.....a Kitchen!
Charlotte played with her kitchen while Bryce and I made breakfast:
She was so excited and just kept opening and shutting all the cabinets on it.
She also kept walking back and forth from her new car to her new kitchen....she had some deliveries to make I guess!
She was now a pro at opening the presents....she insisted on taking off every piece of paper and every piece of tape and then opening the box to see what was inside. It took us over two hours to finish opening gifts!
Thanks to Mrs. D, Charlotte is a magna-doodle champion!
Santa also brought play food to go with her kitchen. This set is the coolest, you can pretend like you are cutting each piece up.
Charlotte's favorite present of the morning was a baby doll from Mommy and Daddy. She was so cute with that doll! She started clapping when we unwrapped it and she saw it in the box, and as soon as we got it out she started hugging it and kissing it! It really made me a little teary eyed seeing her so excited, and so loving towards it!
Helping Daddy take everything out of the box.
I LOVE THESE PAJAMAS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment