My baby girl in front of the tree.
Everyone was down on the floor with Charlotte this year.
go, Charlotte, go!
My Mom and Dad got Charlotte a Cozy Coupe. I wasn't sure if Charlotte had even seen one before, but she knew exactly what to do. I was trying to change her diaper when Bryce and Dad started putting it together and she took off to go sit in it. She tried to sit in in the whole time they were assembling, but I eventually had to lure her away with some food to the kitchen so they could finish.
She is ready to go!
Not quite sure how to make this thing go, Grandpa give me a push!
This is Charlotte's "Yes, Mother!" look. I gave my Mom the same one when she kept trying to get my attention.
Bryce has taught Charlotte to stick her tongue out when he tells her to. Isn't that endearing?! (Major sarcasm)
We have our cookies and milk out, we're ready for Santa!

No comments:
Post a Comment