Saturday, May 19, 2012

Last day of swim class

We ended up doing two months and I am so glad we did. Charlotte was able to interact with kids her own age, and it was really good to have something to get her out of the house and away from the baby. It starts to feel like life revolves around the baby's eating and sleeping schedule, and I know she flourished when she got to spend some one on one time with Bryce and I.

She loves to swim! She would be so excited on Saturday mornings to get up and get ready for swim class. She always requested a "good" breakfast so she would have a lot of energy!



Charlotte can climb out of the pool all by herself now!



This kid is one step closer to being an independent swimmer. As long as she has a kick board or a noodle she is off by herself. I think one more year and she will truly be a little fish in that water!

No comments:

Post a Comment