Sunday, May 27, 2012

First sister bath


Emily literally outgrew our sink. Something about knowing this is your last baby makes you hold on to all of these little moments for a little longer than you normally would. I totally understand now why the "baby" of the family gets babied so much! This was Emily's last bath in the sink before she moved on to the big bath tub.

I thought Charlotte would be really excited to take a bath with Emily, but about a week went by before I could convince her to get in. Turns out she'd rather have the bath to herself so she can get all her toys out and fill the tub up with bubbles!


Emily really loves bath time now. She gets to float in her little lily pad and enjoy the warm water. Bath time is one of my favorite times of day.


No comments:

Post a Comment