Sunday, May 6, 2012

3 months old





Oh, how I love this girl. She is so happy and so easy to please. These three months have absolutely flown by. She wants everything in her mouth now, as you can see from her picture. Hands are a constant and anything she holds has to get a try out in there too. She is starting to "talk" and coo. The first time she laughed out loud I literally got teary eyed. I was tickling her belly and she let out the biggest chuckle. All three of us will do anything to make her laugh now. It is like Emily's own personal theater show over here. She accepted being "stretched" to eating every three hours very well and is starting to sleep longer stretches at night. She is usually in bed by 7:45 and wakes up any where between 2:00 AM and 5:00 AM. She wakes up at 8:00 AM on the dot. I literally roll over and look at my clock and say "yep, it's 8:00". She wants to sit up all the time and is finally starting to enjoy some toys. She loves staring at the dogs too. Charlotte has been the best big sister and Emily absolutely loves her. I can already tell I'm going to have a serious case of "monkey see, monkey do"!


No comments:

Post a Comment