Today was happy heart day instead of Valentine's day because my heart was so happy. Charlotte was so adorable all day. She had ENTIRELY too much sugar throughout the day but was a complete doll about everything. She kept saying "Happy Baleytimes day!".
We got Charlotte this beautiful cupcake from fresh market.
She took one bite and said "I don't like to be dirty", so we had to cut it up for her.
A fancy boa (Fancy Nancy would be proud!)
SO CUTE!
Minnie and Mickey wind up toys and matching suckers.
Bryce also sent me flowers at work, which was a complete and total surprise. When they got delivered to my classroom all of my students said "AWWWW....your husband really loves you!". Then one of them said "Why aren't you crying?!".....honestly I think I was in shock! It is amazing how one little perk can put a whole new spin on your entire day.
What a lovely happy heart day!

That cupcake is almost too pretty to eat!! Glad you guys had a good Valentine's Day! And it is killing me how girly she is getting - LOVE the pink boa!
ReplyDelete