We took Charlotte to the Circus at the Gwinnett Arena with my parents and Bryce's parents. I was actually super nervous that she wasn't going to like it, especially in light of the fact that everything lately has been "scary". The Wonder Pets are scary. Baxter and Lola are scary when they run around here like crazies. The Lady at the grocery store is scary. The guy at the park watching his son on the slide is scary. Like I said, everything is scary. I warned Charlotte that it would be loud, and there would be a lot of people and a lot of lights. My Mom had the brilliant idea of bringing her ear muffs in case it was too loud and it really came in handy. Overall, Charlotte did a million times better than I thought she would. I could see the concern on her face when the show started, but she slowly got into it, and eventually clapped her hands and pointed things out. No tears all day!
The circus was actually much better than I remembered it. It is amazing how technologically advanced the show has become!
Possibly another life saver. Between Popcorn and Swedish Fish we could distract her at a moment's notice!
The tigers were being sweet and licking each other, which Charlotte loved...however it was her (and my) least favorite part of the show.
Charlotte watching the tight rope.
YAY! The circus was a success!

we went on Monday, Presiden'ts Day!
ReplyDeleteOh, that's so awesome! I want to take Easton now. He's also in the phase of everything is "scary." Haha.
ReplyDelete