Saturday, January 29, 2011
A momentous occassion
Charlotte climbed out of her crib today. There is NOTHING like the shock of seeing your child open her own door and walk out when you thought she was sound asleep. It's like seeing a ghost or something! She definitely scared herself with the landing though, so hopefully we can keep her in there long enough for her toddler bed rail to come in. Too bad they didn't sell us the right one with her crib before she was born....we tried to convert her crib over Christmas break and much to our dismay we had the wrong railing for her bed. I was hoping to switch her over without her ever realizing she could actually climb out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lol-I bet that scared you to death. I can only imagine. We drilled it into Callie that she can't get out of her bed and to this day she has never gotten out and opened her door. I think I would scream if she did that to me in the middle of the night.
ReplyDelete