January 2010:
"Who, me?!"
"I hate snow!"
February 2010:
So serious
Valentine's Day
Being Silly
March 2010:
She was SO happy to be back outside in the sunshine after a long, cold winter inside
Meeting Ms. Kaymen for the first time. What a blessing.
Gorgeous. That's all I can say.
April 2010, a good month:
Pants off, planting flowers. She was so happy!
Now who's being silly?!
Petting the bunnies at Yellow River Game Ranch
Quacking at the ducks
Too cool for school
Loving on Baxter
May 2010:
Underwater with the instructor at Swim Atlanta
Shaking her booty outside
Oh, the infamous Popsicles
Facing forward in the car for the first time
June 2010:
Loving life in the pool
Life of the party
First taste of a "beach", Lake Lanier Islands

Take my breath away beautiful. In Blue Ridge.
July 2010:
The sweetest smile I've ever seen
Turning point for me. She's really not a little baby any more.
August 2010:
Full on toddler. Ready to take on the world.
Amazing.
God, how I love that laugh.
September 2010:
Our first picture at the Zoo on her birthday. Pure excitement.
Enjoying every minute of her birthday present.
Me and my baby. A special moment because she was playing and I went to sit in the shade and she insisted on sitting with me.
October 2010:

Professional photos with Trina Riggott. I can feel the love.
Our hot visit to Burts, but she loved it.
A girl on a mission for some candy.
November 2010:
Being sweet at my Mom's
December 2010:
The official cross over. I don't even feel like she is a toddler now. She is officially a pre-schooler.
Hanging out under the Christmas tree.
When I compare this to the little girl we started out with in January, I am shocked.
With my new year's resolution in mind, I did notice that most of my favorite pictures are moments as they were happening. Not posed pictures, but life being enjoyed.

I love all these. My favorite is the one you captioned, "The sweetest smile I've ever seen." It really is the best. So cute.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! I love all the recap photos. I LOVE the underwater one. How cool is that!
ReplyDelete