Sunday, January 23, 2011
Backpack, Backpack
Grandma Monk got Charlotte a backpack for Christmas, and Charlotte feels like Dora the Explorer every time she puts it on. In fact, she sings "backpack, backpack" just like Dora does. She has been itching to wear her backpack out on the town, so we filled it up with a couple changes of clothes and some big girl underwear for Mrs D's house. Charlotte is still wearing pull ups for the most part, but there is a two hour window around lunch time until nap time that she can wear real underwear with no problems. She usually puts them back on after dinner and can make it until bath time too. She loves wearing them, and showing them off!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is SO proud of her backpack! That is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love that song! Plus, "I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map." Haha. Easton has the same little book bag (only the boy's version). It's great!
ReplyDelete