Thursday, December 30, 2010

My friends are here!

The VanPelts came up to share some Christmas fun with us and Charlotte was so cute. As soon as she heard them pull up, she ran to the front door yelling "my friends are here I better run"!. It was hilarious! Charlotte loves all of the VanPelts, but she especially loves Raigan because she plays with her and reads her books. We had a great time with everyone and as usual I was sad when they had to go because we live so far apart and don't get to see each other nearly as often as I'd like.


Notice Charlotte's pointer finger up in the air. She does this whenever she is "instructing". She has two parents for teachers, she can't help it!


Jack (OMG, he is looking so grown!) and Jace


Charlotte and Raigan coloring. Charlotte woke up the next morning saying "I want to color with Raigan!"


Jace joining in on the coloring fun


Too cute

No comments:

Post a Comment