The Christmas Tree Farm we've used since living in this house closed down this year, so we found ourselves searching for a new place to go. My family's tradition has always been to cut down our own tree, and it is some of my favorite memories of spending time together to this day. We have so many stories from our many "perfect tree" quests, most that will have us rolling on the floor when someone recounts them, that I am always eager to continue that tradition with Bryce and Charlotte.
Our search led us to "Kinsey Family Farm" in Cumming, and I have to say it was totally worth the drive. They have a HUGE farm with lots to choose from. They have a tractor that comes to pick you up (Just the image of my Dad dragging our tree across the farm makes me laugh out loud now) and they have tons of teenage boys to help load it onto your car. We had apple cider and hot chocolate and the best time we've ever had picking out a tree.
My little cutie pie. Charlotte saw those ear muffs at a store and picked them out all by herself.
Charlotte is waiting for the tractor. Everything has been "scary" lately. She kept saying over and over again "I don't be scared".
Once she actually got on the tractor she was super excited. In fact, she cried when we had to get off. I think she would have rode it all day.
This one!
I think Charlotte's favorite part of the day was the hot chocolate!

No comments:
Post a Comment