I know the last two pictures aren't the best....but they do tell you the level of intensity of fun, and speed of these slides! Just look at her face!
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Monkey Joes
We met Valerie and Emma Grace at Monkey Joes for some good energy burning fun. It was not as crowded as I expected, but they day care that decided to visit that day was full of some rowdy kids! Charlotte and Emma Grace had a great time though!






I know the last two pictures aren't the best....but they do tell you the level of intensity of fun, and speed of these slides! Just look at her face!
I know the last two pictures aren't the best....but they do tell you the level of intensity of fun, and speed of these slides! Just look at her face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment