We went out for my Dad's birthday, where Charlotte colored and ate like a perfect angel baby. It was so nice to have a good meal out and be able to relax with family after finishing a busy semester at school.
Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!
I added this picture so I will remember later why we didn't take Charlotte to see Santa Claus. Just standing next to a stuffed toy of Santa was enough to bring tears to her eyes!
loved checking in on all your blog posts. Charlotte is so cute. Your gingerbread cookies turned out way better than my did :) I should have used a pin roller to make em more flat. Plus mine tasted horrible. I think I'll stick to my usual chocolate chip cookies. Our tree decorating turned out like yours did with Ava putting all the ornaments on the bottom of the tree on the same branch. And all red ornaments only for her.
loved checking in on all your blog posts. Charlotte is so cute. Your gingerbread cookies turned out way better than my did :) I should have used a pin roller to make em more flat. Plus mine tasted horrible. I think I'll stick to my usual chocolate chip cookies. Our tree decorating turned out like yours did with Ava putting all the ornaments on the bottom of the tree on the same branch. And all red ornaments only for her.
ReplyDelete