I felt like a bad mom for not bringing the sunscreen (or the swimsuit), but I am still learning as I go. It was definitely a nice reprieve from a take your breath away hot day!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Farmers Market
The local farmers market is stocked to the brim with good stuff on Saturdays, so we thought we'd try it out on a Tuesday and get some inspiration for dinner. I got some pretty flowers and some zucchini bread, but other than that the highlight was the water fountain.




I felt like a bad mom for not bringing the sunscreen (or the swimsuit), but I am still learning as I go. It was definitely a nice reprieve from a take your breath away hot day!
I felt like a bad mom for not bringing the sunscreen (or the swimsuit), but I am still learning as I go. It was definitely a nice reprieve from a take your breath away hot day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Talk about 'on the job training!' I'm still trying to figure this out!
ReplyDeleteBut last summer I learned to be prepared for anything - so to that end I went to my goodwill got two swim trunks & two swim shirts for each boy along with a beach towel & I leave them along with an Aveeno sunscreen & OFF bugspray in the back of my car in a duffel bag. I also carry one extra outfit for each kid, a pair of socks & cheap sippies & take & toss toddler flatwear. We are READY for just about anything!
But I wouldn't beat yourself up - you are one rocking mom!!
i'm the same way as Katie. My truck is full of the basics -- towels, sunscreen, change of clothes, diapers, wipes, stroller, chairs, water cups. i take snacks as we run out the door and that's about it. I'm about to start leaving their shoes in the car (seriously) so I don't have to put them on a thousand times before we get to the car. they insist on "kick my shoes off" all the time!
ReplyDeleteso cute. she's getting so big. good luck with back to school.
ReplyDelete