Friday, July 16, 2010

Puppet Show




I took Charlotte to the puppet show at our local library. We got there about 20 minutes early to beat the crowd but then we had to fill 20 minutes with sitting quietly in a library so we didn't lose our seat. If we had been even five minutes later we definitely would have been standing so I grabbed the nearest book and we hunkered down. This is definitely a popular outing, there were a ton of kids there. Charlotte wasn't so sure about the puppet show at first. I tried to tell her it was like watching TV but she just looked at me like I was crazy. Mainly, I don't think she liked the crowd. She did sit still through the whole puppet show though, and all day long kept talking about "sock puppets" and the pigs (from the show) so it must have made an impression on her. The plays were so cute and funny though so we will certainly be going back.






The 30 seconds that she sat on the floor I grabbed a shot of her...the rest of the time she was clambered up in my lap with her arm around my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment