Saturday, July 17, 2010

5 & 10






We had such a good dinner at 5 & 10 in Athens tonight. Bryce first heard about this restaurant when it made the AJC's pick for best dinner in Atlanta. Chris and Andrea have been there before and raved about how good it was, so we met with them for a nice adults only dinner out. They have a regular menu that they use every day and then they have a "prix fix" menu that they change weekly with an appetizer, entree, and dessert for one price. I ordered off the regular menu and Bryce ordered off the fixed menu and we both could not have been happier. Everything was delicious. It was just my kind of food. Nothing too challenging, names I know, and flavors I enjoy. We can't wait to go back!

The customary dessert shot:

Peach cobbler


Chocolate nemesis cake. Oh so worth every bite.




No comments:

Post a Comment