Sunday, July 25, 2010

The girl who cried bug

Charlotte is usually pretty good in the mornings. We used to wake up to her crying, but throughout the summer she has gotten a lot better at imaginative play so she will spend some time in her crib playing with her stuffed animal before she begs to be out. We can hear her talking in there, but those few extra minutes of laying in bed are blissful. This morning however, she must not have wanted to use her imaginative play time because instead of happy giggles I heard "a bug! a bug! a bug!". Bryce goes running in there to rescue her from whatever bug is terrorizing her and as soon as he opened the door she started cackling. I guess she has figured out how to get us up a little sooner!

2 comments:

  1. Lol- pretty funny! I'm learning they love to manipulate at this age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! That is one smart little cookie!

    ReplyDelete