Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Back to school blues
The beginning of the school year is always the hardest. Every year I say "We're going to go to bed early and wake up early for a week before school starts so we can get used to it" and then the week before school starts I say "This is my last week to SLEEP!". Seriously, there are so many things I miss during the school year. Time to read (oh, how I love to read!), time to relax at the pool (it's so crowded on the weekend!), time to be with Charlotte and Bryce ALL day without a million errands to run because you've been at work all week, and time to SLEEP. This morning came so early. I've got the back to school blues. Hopefully once I meet my new students some optimism will color my world once again.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment