Thursday, June 3, 2010

Popsicles






I don't normally post "naked" pictures on the internet, but this has been the story of our summer so I have to document it! Charlotte is obsessed with Popsicles! This actually started back when we all had the stomach bug. We kept giving her popsicles to keep her hydrated when she couldn't keep anything else down and now she is addicted to them. Literally the first thing she does when she wakes up in the morning is run to the freezer and say "sicle, sicle" while trying to muster the strength to pull the door open. It is a constant negotiation with her. I can usually get her to wait until after nap time but lately she has been insistent after lunch. We definitely have to eat them outside and strip down as you can see! I actually found a new kind called "mini-melts" and they are made with gelatin so they don't melt as fast. But they are certainly "mini" and she pouts when I give it to her because they are so small! She knows she is getting jipped! We found a really good sugar free kind too. She LOVES those popsicles, and what a good summer treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment