Thursday, June 10, 2010

Playdate


Charlotte and Callie are about two months apart and always make great playmates. We met for playing at the park and lunch much to their delight. When I came back home, I told Bryce that there is no way I can take her to the park by myself again. She was EVERYWHERE! If Nikki hadn't been on the ground and me on the playground we would not have made it very long. Everything that Charlotte saw the other (older) kids doing she thought she could do too. She even went down the slide head first before I could even make it up the stairs! I really didn't even get to take that many pictures, I was too busy chasing. She was a little daredevil!




The bumpy slide is always a favorite




No help from Mom. I got this.

1 comment:

  1. They are too cute together. Maybe we can get them together again this summer!

    ReplyDelete