Saturday, March 14, 2009
Where does the time go?
I put my baby to bed one night and woke up to find a little girl in her crib. Charlotte has such a take charge attitude (I have NO idea where she got that from!), she wants to drink from a cup, always wants to sit upright, and thinks she is too big for those baby toys like a bouncy seat. She won't even let me hold her like a baby anymore. I will call her almost sitting, she is working the balance out a bit but can usually sit by herself for close to 30 seconds. She usually gets tickled about something and starts to wobble but she is doing a really good job. Charlotte loves to stand on everyone and everything, much to the dismay of the dogs. Sometimes she is able to hold on to something and stand for a better look at the world around her. And speaking of the dogs they are always available for entertainment. Charlotte loves to giggle and squeal when they run by... I simply cannot believe how fast she is growing up! Every single person told me this would happen before I became a Mom, but you really have to experience it for yourself to understand.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those pictures are way too cute!
ReplyDelete