Monday, March 23, 2009

6 month check up



We took Charlotte to her six month check up today. I have learned very quickly that these things are usually an all day event, or at least the sap all of your energy for the day. My Charlotte is growing beautifully, she is now 16 pounds .5 ounces (which is in the 50% for her weight). I think they must have measured her wrong last time, because today she measured 26 inches and I know that she has grown more than 1/4 an inch....I had to roll the cuff of the pants she had on today a month ago and now they fit her just right. I am going to start adding formula to her bottles this week until she is up to a full five ounces of formula so that I can stop pumping at work. I am seriously dreaming of the day I can put that pump back in it's box. It has been a life saver but it feels like a life drainer now! Charlotte also got the go ahead for solid foods. We gave her some applesauce today, which she liked better than the squash but she still didn't love it. I am waiting to find that food that she just can't get enough of. I feel like I asked a million questions, but basically Charlotte is right on track for where she should be. This little girl has become the love of our lives!


Baby Love

Charlotte loves her Daddy

Big girl playing by herself

Very first taste of applesauce

Bryce put together her beautiful highchair, Charlotte thought she was hot stuff!

Bryce insisted that Charlotte get a little taste of a real banana at her high chair

No comments:

Post a Comment