Charlotte watching the snow fall
I have been convinced all winter that we were finally going to get to see some snow....it waited until March but at least we got it! Bryce and I holed up and watched movies all day, occasionally venturing outside with Charlotte to let her check out the pretty snow. She was really entranced watching it come down, this is actually the first day that I got to experience the magic of child wonder at seeing something new. Her eyes were literally sparkling as she was looking at the snow. I could almost see her brain working as she was trying to figure out what was happening. I can't really put into words what I was feeling but I could literally feel my heart swell a little bit just thinking about how much we get to show her. I don't want her to grow up too fast, but I can't wait until we can go play in the snow together!
Within about thirty minutes we were covered!

No comments:
Post a Comment