
It annoys Bryce, but I have a thing for hair care products...he would call it an addiction, I call it good grooming. The whole opposites attract line by Aussie is great!

If you know someone who loves country music, you can't go wrong with Kenny Chesney.
I fell in love with Taylor Swift with her last album, and this one does not disappoint. She is too cute, and at least for now is a great role model for all those little girls.
My mother in law (Monica) got me into vests....they are so easy to throw on, and not as bulky to carry around like a jacket. The down vests from Lands End are affordable and they have great colors.

I really, really love this diaper caddy. I bought it at Target, and it has lots of little pockets and big open spaces to stash everything I need on the changing table. They have adorable patterns as well, www.sarabearbaskets.com.

This is the Skip Hop Dash. A great diaper bag because the strap comes off and will hook to any handle bar on a stroller. You think those baskets underneath are so big until the first time you go shopping, and if your diaper bag is taking up all the room it can be so frustrating!

Ok, Ok....I also have a thing for lip products. My name is Beckie and I am addicted to Chapstick. Bryce doesn't have a problem with this habit though....this is Origins Lip Remedy, I only have to put it on once a day to notice a difference.

I came across this series at the end of last year, but it took up a good portion of my thoughts this year. It is the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. It is young adult fiction, but the story is wonderfully told and totally a page turner. If you have an avid reader in your life, they will love this book! For a list of great books to read (mainly for female readers), check out this book list.
This is the Cambridge Cable by Jcrew. They are a bit pricey, but totally worth it. They have beautiful colors, they go with everything, and look great from year to year.

This is going to be hard for some of you avid flip flop fans to believe, but I did not wear flip flops until about two years ago. My little in Kappa Delta Sorority finally talked me into giving them another try, and I have never looked back. My feet would not have made it through my pregnancy without these sandals!

These drawstring pants from the Gap Body are worth every penny. I have worn them so many times it is a miracle they haven't fallen apart. The lounge pants from Hanes are a close second, but not nearly as soft. This is another item I would not have made it without during my pregnancy, as many of you saw in my photos I practically lived in them when I was home.

Last, but not least, my camera-the Nikon s6. I love this little camera, it has so many different features, great battery life, and takes beautiful pictures.
I hope you enjoy my favorite things as much as I do! For more baby items, see my October post: things we could not live without. Now it's your turn, leave me a comment or email me with some of your favorite things!

Yay! You got comments! Here is my favorite thing that I recently discovered:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.volunteer.blogs.com/winewaves/images/sofia_blanc_blancs_mini.jpg
Sofia Minis are sparkling wine that comes in a small can with a pink straw! So fun and tasty! I love it!
I know one Favorite Thing you forgot to mention:
ReplyDeleteMaternity Leave!! ;)
I'll be thinking of you this week, your mantra - 6 days! It's ONLY 6 DAYS!
Love Ya!