This time last year, we were praying for the possibility to become pregnant. I am astounded at how much our lives have changed in one year. We became loving, doting parents to an adorable little girl who has completely stolen our hearts. 2008 was the best year of my life. I absolutely loved being pregnant, it is such an amazing transformation that your body makes. I think every woman looks even more beautiful when she is pregnant and earns a new respect for what her body is capable of. The excitement of feeling Charlotte move inside me, of waiting to see what she would look like, and the preparation for her arrival into our lives made the first 3/4 of the year an incredible journey. Her birth made the last three months full of more love and pure joy than one can even imagine before you experience it.
2009 promises to be full of excitement and change as well, by this time next year we will have a little girl who has learned to sit up, crawl, probably walk, and possibly even talk. She will be eating solid foods, and understanding the world around her in a whole new way. I know that Bryce and I will cherish every moment of the next year, the best is yet to come!!
My New Years Eve wish is that we spend every minute of the next year embracing life, loving and growing Charlotte, and remaining grateful for all we have been given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment