It might be awhile before I get a picture of Charlotte and Baxter, however Lola has finally come around to the fact that she is not our only "baby" anymore! Baxter is still a bit wary of Charlotte, and is definitely letting us know that he does not appreciate all the attention she has been getting. I know one day we'll be chasing all three of them around the house!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
What's in there?!
It might be awhile before I get a picture of Charlotte and Baxter, however Lola has finally come around to the fact that she is not our only "baby" anymore! Baxter is still a bit wary of Charlotte, and is definitely letting us know that he does not appreciate all the attention she has been getting. I know one day we'll be chasing all three of them around the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment